1. Compared with traditional wooden furniture, steel furniture has significant advantages in fire resistance, firmness and environmental protection.
2. Steel furniture is generally made of cold-rolled steel plate, and then the powder is electrostatic sprayed to form the high hardness and strong colority of steel furniture, so even if it is hit by some ordinary impact, the external paint will not fall off or the surface will not sag, so the furniture is often new, and its simple and atmospheric linear design will not be outdated even if it lasts a long time.
3. Because it is powder sprayed and colored, it also avoids harmful gases harmful to health generated in the production process, so it will be more environmentally friendly and has no impact on human health
4. In general, compared with wooden furniture, steel furniture has lower price, longer service life and good sliding performance, which is also very useful and can save space.
5. Compared with general furniture, steel furniture has a longer service life, its style is not easy to be outdated, and it is also very light and simple in the process of use, and some steel furniture also has the function of folding, which is also quite convenient to use.